Currently reading:
remeha

Discuss remeha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauls

ggot a remeha combi problem, water is flowing out of the prv when you top up the system via the filling loop. there was no pressure in the system when i left it last night went there this morning and it was back up to pressure?

also went to test the expansion vessel pushed the nipple in and water was coming out.

can both parts have failed or will it be expansion vessel at fault

Vessel has split, which has caused the prv to blow. Sounds like the prv is stuck open, or faulty pressure gauge? Filling loop letting by?. prv's very rarely seal up again once they blow anyway.

Last edited:
Edited above post, didnt read your post properly.

filling loop checked and fine, i first thought it was just the prv because when i tried to top up the pressure it was just flowing back out through the prv, this morning i checked the expansion vessel and pushed in the nipple and water shot out.

Change the PRV and expansion vessel, check the pressure gauge also though as I've had a few which have broken on remeha's.

cheers mfgs i thought i had the diagnosis right i just needed a little reassurance im only just getting into breakdowns really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to remeha in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock