Currently reading:
R.I.P Ultimate Warrior

Discuss R.I.P Ultimate Warrior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously being a lot, lot, lot younger than you boys :)

these where my favourite wrestlers growing up, Scotty 2 hotty and grand master sexay. There where a brilliant tag team called 2cool :) they where great

they made a come back last year! .... So I'm told...

One day I'm going to leave, then you'll be sorry!

If truth be told you'd leave. Then many, many months later I'd suddenly think "didn't we have tarty tipple drinking fairy on here trying to wind me up?" Then I'd just think nahhhhhhhhh...............

I don't watch it anymore because I'm a grown up :)

I tell you what I've never done. I've never been to Wembley to watch smackdown live with my slightly older than me brother in law wearing giant foam hands like these.. image.jpg

Honest!

Sorry, but who?

Must have missed it all. Somebody says wrestling and I think Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy, etc on a Saturday tea time. Never went in for the american over actex version.

But saying all that there was a piece in the paper not so long back about the british wrestlers of old and i think only one is still alive.

I tell you what I've never done. I've never been to Wembley to watch smackdown live with my slightly older than me brother in law wearing giant foam hands like these..View attachment 18182

Honest!

The wife used to work on the uk tour dates she's in stage management, well she was now she's up to her elbows in nappies and vomit plus she has the kids to contend with

Obviously being a lot, lot, lot younger than you boys :)

these where my favourite wrestlers growing up, Scotty 2 hotty and grand master sexay. There where a brilliant tag team called 2cool :) they where great

W O R M!

You won't be that much younger then me sonny boy!

Sorry, but who?

Must have missed it all. Somebody says wrestling and I think Giant Haystacks, Big Daddy, etc on a Saturday tea time. Never went in for the american over actex version.

But saying all that there was a piece in the paper not so long back about the british wrestlers of old and i think only one is still alive.

Giant haystacks was in the wwf for a while back in the late 80s very early 90s. He was called Loch Ness then. Just a little pub trivia for you there.

See if you can guess the wrestlers.
On a stag do in Spain.....image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to R.I.P Ultimate Warrior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock