Discuss Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Thought I'd lost nearly a grand cash today. Proper sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Horrible, horrible feeling...

But I've eaten now, and calmed down a bit...

So, go on then....

Nothing much to tell mate. Got paid the balance on a bathroom refurb that I finished off today, £960 in twenties. A small bundle in a carrier bag. I shoved it in my trouser pocket and went on to my last job. Checked pocket when I got back in the van and it wasn't there. Proper cacked myself. Turned out it had fallen out of my pocket down the side of the van seat. I really don't take much cash, and when I do, it's little odd jobs that don't need a receipt. I had visions of having to pay it myself to keep the books square. No way the taxman was going to believe I'd lost the cash!

She looks after it all cos i leave it lying all over the place but she doesn't spend it. Only woman i know who hates shopping.

I once many years ago, when i was in my don't give a fak phaze of life, lost nearly 3 grand of cash. Must have fell out my pocket somewhere.
I backtracked for a while looking for it but gave in after an hour and went to the pub and got pished on a tab :17:

I once many years ago, when i was in my don't give a fak phaze of life, lost nearly 3 grand of cash. Must have fell out my pocket somewhere.
I backtracked for a while looking for it but gave in after an hour and went to the pub and got pished on a tab :17:

Once, when I lived in Scotland, I found nearly £3k lying in the gutter.

I stepped over a drunken plumber, trousered the loot, and moved on. I always wondered what happened to that plumber...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper panic moment... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock