Discuss Pressure drop on G4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

psk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello wisemen,

I have a little problem on this installation i went on to do a cp12. i found a pressure drop that was over the permissible limits.
basically its a G4 meter connected to a boiler in 22mm and 15mm to cooker and i found a drop over 4mbar. the pressure kept on dropping slowly over a 3-4 min time. i tested several times on 2 mins to be sure there was an actual drop. after i went over 2 mins to observe the drop.
i also disconnected the appliances and tested the pipework only,we are looking at about 3 metres of pipework run and i still found a drop in the pipework. tested all the joints and fittings with ldf but no leaks! though the pressure kept dropping.

has anyone come across such a situation, i will appreciate your inputs in this matter. Its baffled me and i hope you can help me on this matter.

thanks fellows.

Occluded I'm qualified and if it would have been rocket science u wouldn't be able to answer it either it doesn't hurt asking a question just to confirm ur findings. Now this isn't rocket science isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure drop on G4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock