Currently reading:
Potterton suprima 40 ????

Discuss Potterton suprima 40 ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twedspeed

Hi My Central Heating boiler is a POTTERTON SUPRIMA 40 and it keeps turning itself off - When it first comes on the radiators heat up and everythings OK for a while, then after about half an hour I feel a little bit chilly and , suprise suprise , the radiators are cooler and I have to go and press and hold the little button on the front panel to get it to work again.

I,m obviously going to have to call someone out to have a look - But just thought I,d try on here first ,

When it first comes on -it makes all the right noises and runs ok and the GREEN indicator light on the panel is lit - But when it turns itself off its a lot quieter and the RED indicator light on the panel is lit.

It comes straight back on when I push and hold the button. but I would like to sit and watch X factor without having to get up and down for a re-set all the time . Any ideas ???

Yeah call a GSR they will sort for you. Not something you'll get advice on here for as could compromise your safety. Good luck.

Common fault with this boiler ! get ready for a large bill ! dont expect change from £300.00. you will need a gas safe engineer to sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton suprima 40 ???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock