Discuss Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work any times days nights what ever its all training for me at the end of the day

get handy with a dictionary, that will help all of us in the long term, have fun:)

i like a pee take more than most but if more people were willing to try and earn a living rather than sit on their arses the country would be a better place. Good luck to the man. My old man can't spell for toffee but he can build an amazing house! We all have our strengths.

i like a pee take more than most but if more people were willing to try and earn a living rather than sit on their arses the country would be a better place. Good luck to the man. My old man can't spell for toffee but he can build an amazing house! We all have our strengths.

the guys a little trier, but if he is to survive customers taking the ****, spelling on estimates creates a good impression, 4 quotes and one full of errors will be the first in the bin if they are all similar, anything to win a job is essential in this climate, so the comment was made without taking the ****

you know what mate thanks for that I can't spell for crap but where I didn't bother with school and kept going to Work iv picked up a lot if skill in my short life that I fall back in more so then spelling in my day to day live style.
It takes a good man to stand there and defend some one else
That can't read and spell and not take the pee thanks mate

I get the wife to do all my invoices ect as I can't spell BUT can do the job better then some others not blowing my horn but I'm more a hands on guy then a pen pusher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back