Discuss Pipe threading set wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Anyone got a set they want rid of? Don't mind what make - I've heard Ridgid are good, used Rothenberger at college, seemed OK.

Looked at REMS Amigo electric one but seems a lot of money for something I'd use very rarely.

Need to have 1/2", 3/4" and 1" dies as a minimum.

Cheers!

Keep your eyes on eBay I missed out on a full presto minor kit the other day with 3/8 through to 1 1/4 dies. Went for £35 in the end

If your only going to use them sparingly then get a cheap set like draper or similar. Does the job and if you break them it's no heartache

Cheers yeah I saw that one. It's silly money for second-hand kit.

Silly money no do you know how much they sell for new ? :D

I got a set of 6 ridgid second hand on eBay for £45. I've only used the 1/2" on one job but it did the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pipe threading set wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :)...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock