Discuss organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
got my vivaro racked down one side and some little trays on the other, what else do you guys use for say keeping screws organised etc in your van? mine just ends up a mess, and it really frustrates me

No matter how often I seem to tidy my van it gets into a mess so quickly I really do need to be more organised when I put stuff away, the temptation is just so high when running late to just chuck stuff on the back and dash off.

nice bod. I like the little work surface you have in the back. Has anyone seen these vices you can attach to the van? I have looked every where but can,t seem to find them

very nice bod only problem ive had when ever i make a rack to fit items the said item then gives up the ghost and its replacement doesnt fit the hole for it, like the big bucket for shorts of tubeamazing how much stuff we all have in common

Fixed my steps using a few screws and a bungy. Actually got my pipe rack inside the van.

Attachments

• IMAG0137.jpg
    IMAG0137.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 323
  • IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 319
  • IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    IMAG0133.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 313
  • IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 281
I carry more stuff than that in my toolbox. I also can't get away with using that sort of steps, they won't take my weight.

Here are some pics of my lwb vivaro

Before fitting the racking, I took out the ply lining, and but some wooden beraers between the van panelling supports, to fix the racking to, once lining was back on.

van4.jpgMade my own racking out of 2 by 2 and electricians cable tray.
van5.jpgCut down pieces of soil for off cuts of pipe saws, crow bars etc.
van.jpgSide view. Blue drawers for fittings etc.
van2.jpgSquared off bulkhead with some 12 mm ply, to hang stuff on like hose, 110v ext lead. Old freezer rack for aerosols and liquid storage. Cubby hole behind ply, used for dust sheets and towels etc.
Coil of plastic secured to roof by luggage strapsvan1.jpg

Attachments

• van3.jpg
    van3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 361
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back