Currently reading:
new super mod

Discuss new super mod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

though he was anyway,but now your favorite mods gone purple,i am assured this is not down to some antics in his private life or through shouting at the various spammers we have to sort out on a daily basis,but i do know,from my view from behind the scenes ukpf would struggle without him,a massive thanks to Croppie from his efforts over the years

heres my original one you can borrow it :wink_smile:..

super mod 1.jpg

Well done Cropp. i take it theres a super mod badge on its way

So what's the difference between mod and super mod, apart from the badge you sarcastic swines!

Is just a recognition of the work that goes in or is there extra ability in thread adjustments etc?

Well done croppie.

And about time

Also whilst we're discussing colours, what's the difference in the colour our names appear in if any. Some are red some are blue?

Well done matey! Very much deserved. A bit like dog poo in a park, he's always there...:17:

Well done John! Well deserved for all your hard work keeping muppets at bay. The line from Job was particularly inspired and made me giggle! :)

Its official, the purple people eater is alive and well and living on the ukpf.

Congrats :)

I notice Mark is fully badged up as well. Looking good Mark ... defo leftenant commander of the forum

So why is my name is red then? All very confusing!

sometimes when we select what groups your in,the system wont let us add all the info so the name colour wont change for example if the main group your in is TA,S and we tick the boxes ta,gsr,arms etc,because the main heading matches it wont change the colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new super mod in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock