Discuss New Moderator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Steve well deserved regards turnpin
icon7.png

Congrats, now you can never sleep. The advert for compare the meerkat comes to mind somehow, where the wee meerkat is given a new laptop to oversee the website 24 hours a day......

Congrats, now you can never sleep. The advert for compare the meerkat comes to mind somehow, where the wee meerkat is given a new laptop to oversee the website 24 hours a day......
LOL its not quite that bad,thats the idea puddle,tom and redsaw are already modding round the clock,so Dave has appointed a new mod to help out,the forums very busy these days

i'll have to ask dave where my laptopamibob is coz it hasn't arrived yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Moderator. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock