Discuss New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself.

Been using this site over the past week for peoples thoughts on power tools etc. Thought it was time to join as it seems good here for advice and plumbing in general.
Been a plumber for around 4 years after 12 years working for the old bill. Sitting my gas first week of jan and completing my NVQ level 3 by march.
Worked in many areas of plumbing from, general plumbing, gas, renewables etc etc and a few fields from domestic to commercial.
Hope to be posting here a lot more in the new year.

Merry Xmas to you all
:santa3:

Hi and welcome along.

It can be a mad house sometimes, wait to you get in the Arms !! (if you are a good boy & get the post count up, oh & pay croppie the doorman, LOL)

Hi and welcome along.

It can be a mad house sometimes, wait to you get in the Arms !! (if you are a good boy & get the post count up, oh & pay croppie the doorman, LOL)

Thanks for the advice lol.

Just bit of useless info for you, you have the same name as me lol :party:

Hi RocknRolla and welcome to the forums....regards Turnpin:welcome:

What Chris Watkins, no sorry there can't be two of us the world is just to small.

Oh apart from that C Watkins Ltd in Kent thats got no connection to me, how about you ????

What Chris Watkins, no sorry there can't be two of us the world is just to small.

Oh apart from that C Watkins Ltd in Kent thats got no connection to me, how about you ????

Indeed it is lol.

South Wales i live so thats nothing to do with me either. CKW Engineering if i ever setup my own business lol. There is actually another lad with the same name that lives within a few miles of myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Member in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock