Currently reading:
New Logo

Discuss New Logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydebruyne

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey all,

So, got my new logo sorted and I'm really happy with it. The background is the same colour as my van and polo shirts/hoodies.

What do you think?

gif_large.gif

No that's just design.. I still have to order my cards once I get the files from the designer.

Ordered my uniform today, 5 polos, 2 hoodies and a winter jacket all embroided chest and large back logo for £122.. which I thought was a really good price
Where'd you order from dude?

Nah I'm just inquisitive mate. If it's my guy I recommended I asked Dan to contact him regarding potential sponsorship

I'm trying to get the guy on board here as a sponsor

Cool I need some new stuff. My logos still look good as day one but the shirts have been attacked by the silicone monster

Cool I need some new stuff. My logos still look good as day one but the shirts have been attacked by the silicone monster

Mine usually get attacked either by the expanding foam goblin or flux ogre lol

Hi Jay, know you appreciate straight talk so ..............

Have no idea what the logo means and don`t like the word Hammer used in a plumbing companies name tbh.

Hi Jay, know you appreciate straight talk so ..............

Have no idea what the logo means and don`t like the word Hammer used in a plumbing companies name tbh.

Lol cheers mate.. ;) don't expect everyone to like it but I'm happy with it

Got my embroidered gear today, well pleased with it :)

9ae68a52b56900a76a89087883d84980.jpg

Looks good mate

Ooh get you - bloody embroided. I can only afford print on lol..

Looks good..

Tap and Hammer....wheres that pub ??

Ooh get you - bloody embroided. I can only afford print on lol..

Looks good..

Tap and Hammer....wheres that pub ?? [emoji6]

Lol

It actually cost less then printed stuff. £122 for 5 polos, 2 hoodies and a winter jacket.. all embroidered front and back!

You're not the first to mention a drinking establishment haha

You mean the ones that sneer at you when you ask for a pint, then charge you £6.80 for a Peroni...

Or £7.40 for a Malibu and coke...

They've normally got newspapers on the wall in the gents. And the chips that get served come in some fancy arse pot that only fits about a fork full of chips..

You mean the ones that sneer at you when you ask for a pint, then charge you £6.80 for a Peroni...

They've normally got newspapers on the wall in the gents. And the chips that get served come in some fancy arse pot that only fits about a fork full of chips..

Missus and I went for a walk along the Thames path one weekend. Saw a pub that looked decent so we decided to have lunch. The chips came in a miniature shopping trolley. I kid you not! About 6" x 3", proper little wire trolley with wheels and all. My main meal was served on a plank of wood, hers on a piece of slate. Bit poncey for me...

Missus and I went for a walk along the Thames path one weekend. Saw a pub that looked decent so we decided to have lunch. The chips came in a miniature shopping trolley. I kid you not! About 6" x 3", proper little wire trolley with wheels and all. My main meal was served on a plank of wood, hers on a piece of slate. Bit poncey for me...

It's Jamie Oliver's fault. Serving up food on a chopping board. Lazy!!

It's Jamie Oliver's fault. Serving up food on a chopping board. Lazy!!

They've normally got newspapers on the wall in the gents...

Fancy Feckers...

The pubs i drink in the only newspaper you see is there to wipe ya harris [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90] [emoji90]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Logo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock