Discuss Mitsubishi shogun van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone any experience of the Shogun, I've been offered an ax BT car derived van, really looks the part just don't know anyone who has had the car version to ask.

Sorry its the engine i dont know , i sold herin doors shogun this time last year 3.2 DI D.
We had it about 8 years and TBH , it was superb . Incredibly strong, but be warned the parts prices are sky high.
However theres a good forum with loads of links for secondhand / aftermarket parts .

One last thing , they use a load of fuel you are driving a big strong heavy vehicle .

Thanks for that, I had a freelander car derived van which has gone to the great spares garage in the sky, that was an expensive item to repair, this however has a good service history, there's also an outlander 2.2 available, might have to continue looking for a Ranger, spares aren't as bad I don't think.

I had a Shogun sport a few yrs back, great 4x4 would go anywhere, low geared so anything above 65/70mph and it would slurp the diesel
This was the 2.5 TD, don't know about the regular Shoguns if gearing is the same or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mitsubishi shogun van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock