Discuss Memory Test.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
E-mail received this week.
Job was nearly 4 years ago and was a second fix only.

Hello Simon, hope you are well.
I don't know if you remember much about this job, but we are (finally) trying to get sign-off from Building Control. One issue they have raised is whether there is a soil vent pipe for the toilet. It seems like there isn't - do you recall if that is the case, and if so, was anything else done instead?

Thanks,

Your response?

Reply to Memory Test.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a commercial customer who asked me a few months ago to investigate a toilet that kept blocking. They'd just had the blockage...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm after a bit of advice. If you, as a gas engineer, needed to "fault find" on a boiler that has a problem, would you do a flue integrity...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock