Currently reading:
Large Jack Daniels, right the EFFFFFF now!

Discuss Large Jack Daniels, right the EFFFFFF now! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Its been a day.

Rounded off by getting home, realising that there was no ice or coke to go with the JD. Rushed out to tesco at the end of the road, leaving keys behind. Return a few mins later with ice, coke, but no keys. Mrs S at a "focus group" in a hotel some distance away.

Finally re-united with keys, Jack, coke and ice. Tastes goooooooood.

Who wants one?

I'm in Ray just opening a Moretti or two as off tomorrow the weekend starts here......well for me it doe's:50:

Sounds like quite a day Ray same as last Sunday for Me , went away for the weekend only to have to break into my own house on my return

personally having a week from hell,far to busy,being pressured constantly by a window firm doing mainly connys with 5hit communication skills expecting short notice,quite involved first fixes,lots dropping off the edge,we are all arguing cant wait to get away sunday and monday with the kids going camping in the landy,bloody hate everyone at the moment STRESS started a combi change today with that 33 we had on the last offer ray so should have a review on the filter soon

Large Disaronno with just one chunk of ice please. Off to Drayton Manor this weekend with my nippers can't wait for some family time

personally having a week from hell,far to busy,being pressured constantly by a window firm doing mainly connys with 5hit communication skills expecting short notice,quite involved first fixes,lots dropping off the edge,we are all arguing cant wait to get away sunday and monday with the kids going camping in the landy,bloody hate everyone at the moment STRESS started a combi change today with that 33 we had on the last offer ray so should have a review on the filter soon

I know how you feel gasman , sometimes weve just got to breathe easy and think of the stress levels and blood pressure reducing , think we all need a nip, Ray, cheers . oh a double me thinks

I'm having a good week, kids are back at school, and tomorrow is my last day on this contract job I'm doing as I'm starting a new job on Monday, working from home for a very large company whose head office is in Basingstoke ;-)
Just to add, my first day is a public holiday, so I'm off, result

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a good week, kids are back at school, and tomorrow is my last day on this contract job I'm doing as I'm starting a new job on Monday, working from home for a very large company whose head office is in Basingstoke ;-)

You've jumped ship then i take it and gone over to the dark side....

Last edited by a moderator:
I thynk I may very well join you in one. Must go write a review now I've finished sulking too.....

I'm still on that fish processing plant job, still ripping out 6" sprinkler headers, 4" lthw & chw pipes, redundant ductwork and trying hard not to lose it with a particular loud mouthed agency labourer!..

unfortunately my work schedule is far too busy for holidays and weekends, so gonna work everyday now til end of november!!!!!!:confused5: - but if i finish my projects, theres a nice big bonus aswell as all my overtime paid up so ill have a double JD&coke please - itll be the last for a while

Just in from pool, my turn to drive so cheesed off with orange and water, so a night cap is in order. Been a funny week, mother phoned on Sunday night to let me know my father died on Saturday. Not seen him for 30 years, a right nasty piece of work tbh, and the world is a slightly brighter place with him not around. Dont think it has really sunk in though.

Anyway, enough doom and gloom, ill have a double jd and coke :)

Just in from pool, my turn to drive so cheesed off with orange and water, so a night cap is in order. Been a funny week, mother phoned on Sunday night to let me know my father died on Saturday. Not seen him for 30 years, a right nasty piece of work tbh, and the world is a slightly brighter place with him not around. Dont think it has really sunk in though.

Sorry to hear this. I'm gonna have a night cap too just finished pricing job in 108mm and 46mm. £96 for a tee!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether to say sorry or not Simon. But I will raise a glass with you mate.

Only just read this. Currently on holiday in the Lakes so will have a few local ales for you all tonight!

Just to add, my first day is a public holiday, so I'm off, result

So... Let me get my head around this... You're now poacher turned gamekeeper then Kirk? C'mon spill...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Large Jack Daniels, right the EFFFFFF now! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back