Currently reading:
Just passed ACS

Discuss Just passed ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lufc plumber

Hi, I have just passed my ACS earlyer today when comeing out of the test center ii forgot to ask how long it takes to get your cert, I have looked all over and cant find it, might have been posted on here before but i cant see it sorry if it has. How long dose it usualy take to get my ACS cert and then to be put on my companys registration ?

i waited just under for weeks for my a.c.s cert to come through, if youve not recieved them in a couple weeks get onto them and it may speed things up a little.

Leeds college of Building. Cheers, just need them to do my space heaters and cooker appliances want to get them booked in while its all fresh in my head

i had to cancel my commercial there too much work on but going back soon i hope if it calms down

The examiners aint bad there, There booked up in everything till september going to have to go somewhere else, one on geldard trading estate where ever that is, to do my two elements

I finished on the 1st still waiting so will be chasing on Monday

I pushed my ACS centre assesor and he rang the governing body a week and a half after passing , i received them three days later.

They usally go to the GSR before you get the cert so at least you can register.

You can fast track it.... Cost me 40 plus dreaded bout 2 years ago god knows what it is nowYour then ready to roll in 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just passed ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock