Currently reading:
Just Had This Email.

Discuss Just Had This Email. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Screenshot_20190826-180221_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sent me it this morning and I replied ????????

I get loads of these, no addresses no details in the email they just want you to click on the link to an apparent pdf.

Curiosity makes me want to open the pdf to see if it is actually a job but the chances are it's either a scam or a way of hacking into your computer.

Google finds this, from here;

They're probably using this apparently real email address to mask thier own.
Replies will probably go back to the real address, who won't be surprised as they'll have had a few replies.

sandra Perchanycz
My fathers name was Bazyli PERCHANYCZ.He was born in Tarnawa-Nizna Turka Poland 05/1915.He was prisoner of war in Siberia came out via Iran Iraqu Palestine where he was anti aircraft op 8th Army fought in Montecassino Italy and came to England marrying my mother Kathleen in tamworth staffs.He had 3 brothers and 1 sister i do not know the names of and he never heard of them since the begining of WW11.can someone help me find out anything [email protected]

Reply to Just Had This Email. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back