Currently reading:
JOTM comp September

Discuss JOTM comp September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Right we're going to give this a go , photos must be of a job YOU have done there are three judges there decision is final , we kindly have a independent donor of the first prize thank you to Ray Stafford the prize is not exchangeable returnable etc .

Please load pictures here and stay on topic I will announce the winner on the last day of the month.

Let the games begin

DSCI1221.jpgAylesbury Vale-20120803-00063.jpgDSCI1225.jpgAylesbury Vale-20120803-00066.jpg
Done all Plumbing, plastering and tiling
changed photo 3 but still havent got a good one

Attachments

• Aylesbury Vale-20120803-00064.jpg
    Aylesbury Vale-20120803-00064.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:
domestos at the ready be warned though martin the old man was removing a stinking old bog a few years ago,it broke as they do when cemented to the floor and he cut his hand open this led to a infection that caused his intestine or bowel cant remember to swell shut this caused agonising pain blood at the wrong end and 3 weeks in hospital,docs thought he had cancer thankfully he did not and fully recovered

sorry, i thought the comp was jobby of the month? (jotm)

theres plenty around the seat and base!.

Don't know what's worse, the jobbys or that Plumbsure toilet.

it was the 'doings' smeared on the toilet seat, not noticed till i put me tools on it..............
i used to have a mate to call on, i was on holiday and asked him to call round to unblock the drain.
i think he is still after me?.

How'd you get on Red with that job you had to mark all the fittings?

sweet.lol

turns out i was there for show.
the boss walked round with me looking at some areas asking if they were ok or not. pointed out the waste in shower room should be 50mm s/weld not p/fit. ballanced rads, checked boiler taken out for lunch and paid in cash for the day by 12;30pm :0

every time the customer tried asking me questions, the contractor told him that if he wanted to pay me£49 an hour, stop talking to his inspector (me) .lol.

really nice bloke and i hope he gets his £32k owing.

sweet.lol

turns out i was there for show.
the boss walked round with me looking at some areas asking if they were ok or not. pointed out the waste in shower room should be 50mm s/weld not p/fit. ballanced rads, checked boiler taken out for lunch and paid in cash for the day by 12;30pm :0

every time the customer tried asking me questions, the contractor told him that if he wanted to pay me£49 an hour, stop talking to his inspector (me) .lol.

really nice bloke and i hope he gets his £32k owing.

Why should the waste be 50mm and solvent not push fit??

Why should the waste be 50mm and solvent not push fit??

the waste (40mm) serves a bath, shower, basin and runs under a tiled floor with 5 joints. the report was that it has leaked.! and he believes the customer has tampered with it. hard to do with s/weld in the future.

Agree
Picked you up wrong sorry thought you was saying it had to be
And they should all be taken out on separate runs anyway

Agree
Picked you up wrong sorry thought you was saying it had to be
And they should all be taken out on separate runs anyway

yup, plumber had already done it and gone though. thought i'd give him the heads up for next time.
think of all those push fits under the same floor x 3 bathrooms on a ravenheat combi ~~~~.
i called gs as he gave a 7 digit number!. they knew who he was but said his details had been witheld from the check an engineer (was all that about?)

3 days left ya'll

judges if you can pm me i need your top 3

1st = 10 pts
2nd= 5 pts
3rd = 2 pts

ill do the math

Make sure you get an abacus bod. Not sure yorkshire webbed feet have enough toes .....:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

this should surely win the prize for being the oldest pump I have ever seen, being that old and working for so long, surely deserves a prize. finally taken out this evening and replaced for a nice new grundfos 15-50
IMG-20120927-00178.jpg

this should surely win the prize for being the oldest pump I have ever seen, being that old and working for so long, surely deserves a prize. finally taken out this evening and replaced for a nice new grundfos 15-50
View attachment 7947
no prizes for a smc comadore rip them out all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to JOTM comp September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock