Currently reading:
JOTM comp September

Discuss JOTM comp September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Right we're going to give this a go , photos must be of a job YOU have done there are three judges there decision is final , we kindly have a independent donor of the first prize thank you to Ray Stafford the prize is not exchangeable returnable etc .

Please load pictures here and stay on topic I will announce the winner on the last day of the month.

Let the games begin

Don't tell the tilers we started this they'll be accusing us of stealing ther ideas

Iff only I knew how to download pics, and yes I am sticking to that excuse.

The prize from this month is a choice of either a Rothenberger torch, or a set of 15mm/22mm/28mm pipe slices the winners choice now that must be worth some good pics I know i will be entering.

Which job to post up? That's the question!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The prize from this month is a choice of either a Rothenberger torch, or a set of 15mm/22mm/28mm pipe slices the winners choice now that must be worth some good pics I know i will be entering.

That's an excellent prize!

Is there a booby prize for worst job?!

Yeah a months Infraction and barred from the arms pictures pictures pictures come on here's mine not the best but its the last one I'll be doing this month

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348250218.925452.jpg

065.jpg749.jpgS058.jpg059.jpg062.jpg060.jpg066.jpg020.jpge017.jpg751.jpg737.jpgnt from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

For any tilers looking at this the 'thinish' cuts on the floor could not be avoided and alot of planning went into the setting out, the other way was worse as the room has two doglegs, also a lot of features to contend with.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348252295571.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348252295571.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Top class job Phil, looks fantastic.

This is my latest plumbing and tiling effort:

netynyte.jpg

qene4yhe.jpg

uzysunag.jpg

eha2ynu3.jpg

sybytaja.jpg

3y6yna3e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work there
Can we clarify something bod is this on plumbing or tilling or anything?

Nice work also TB, always interesting to see other members installs. We all tend to mount out towel rad fixing brackets in different places. Yours looks weird to me (not wrong!) as mine will do to you, I've always put then 2nd row from top/bottom and more or less as far out as they will go leaving 5mm gap.

Customers seem to like it this way as they can force more towels behind.

Nice work also TB, always interesting to see other members installs. We all tend to mount out towel rad fixing brackets in different places. Yours looks weird to me (not wrong!) as mine will do to you, I've always put then 2nd row from top/bottom and more or less as far out as they will go leaving 5mm gap.

Customers seem to like it this way as they can force more towels behind.

Yeah, tbh it depends on the rail as to where I put the mounts. This one was actually already there and customer wanted to re-use, and it was pretty awkward. Some of the mounts supplied with curved rails (not all) have to be fitted at a particular width to sit properly flush with the wall.

Thanks for the kind comments guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent work there
Can we clarify something bod is this on plumbing or tilling or anything?

any job you have done tilling , wood work , plumbing steel copper oil lpg etc anything not stuff like buildings landscape you lass ( just email me those for approval)

sorry it should of read your lass (just email me those for approval)

I'll post up some pics of the Bridge of Allan bathroom install next week when it's finished.

Nice pipe work that Gray0689. It's good to see skilled copper work instead of push fit bends and pipe snaking all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to JOTM comp September in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock