Discuss It's F F F F F F friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Afternoon chaps

just sat down to my first pint of the weekend and am contemplating business.

Anyone from the leatherhead, esher, Epsom area what's the going rate for gas safety round here. Had a little letting agent offer me a few of them and I'm not sure what price to go in at being new to the area.

Many help appreciated

Oh I thought you were buying a round. How very dissapointing.

Oh and I'd say 72 quid.

I do one appliances and a boiler for 70

That's very specific Adam and youd be welcome to A creme de menthe on me.

Cheers Shaun, i'll buy you something more manly

Sorry Shaun, I knew Adam wouldn't be though as 2 o'clock as long since gone

Highest you will be able to get away with from a letting agent would be around £55-60. I know of about 4 letting agents all paying under £40 a cert. I haven't known anyone make good money from landlord certs for letting agents.

Highest you will be able to get away with from a letting agent would be around £55-60. I know of about 4 letting agents all paying under £40 a cert. I haven't known anyone make good money from landlord certs for letting agents.

Thanks mate appreciate it. Is that your neck of the woods then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to It's F F F F F F friday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock