Currently reading:
I had to use a screwdriver today!

Discuss I had to use a screwdriver today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCplumb

Esteemed
Plumber
Lent a friend my cordless drill and asked him to make sure it was charged when I picked it up this morning.
Went to do a rad swap and picked the cordless up on the way, the drill died undoing the first bracket.
I then had to get one of those things that poor people call screwdrivers out of the bottom of the toolbox normally reserved for building stuff like hammers/bolsters etc. and proceed to undo 6 very stiff screws - Manually! By hand, like a pauper, or a spark or something...
Not only that I then had to tighten another 4 even stiffer bolts into the wall on the new brackets in the same crude manner.
I feel all dirty now...
:leaving:

Switch hands, makes it feel like someone else is doing it.

Close your eyes and imagine it's Zeb's hand and it's even better... forget who told me that but it's one of the mods here, I'm sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I had to use a screwdriver today! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock