Search the forum,

Discuss How to save £50 on an order of £500 this weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

All the usual rules apply. Trade Only. Next business day delivery is free to the UK mainland on orders over £100+vat.

From now until we stop - probably midnight on Sunday 10th Jan 2016 - we are offering £50 off any order of £500 at trade only plumbing , subject to the following conditions.

You have to order at least 5 separate products (excluding copper tube)
Each product has to be worth at least £5 ex vat
Order total must exceed £500 ex vat

So, for example:

Boiler + flue + filter + control + inhibitor will qualify

Basin + Pedestal + WC + Cistern + Seat will qualify

Boiler + flue + filter + control will not qualify, because there are only 4 items.

Boiler + flue + filter + control + 15mm end feed elbow will not qualify because although there are 5 items, one of them is less than £5

Five DIFFERENT items. Each worth more than £5 each. Total £500.

Then just put in the code FIFTY555 in the discount box at check out!

Each customer can use this code up to 5 time.

Is that enough "fives" for you?

Some visual cues...

555 yes ver1.jpg555 no ver1.jpg

banner yes1.jpgbanner no1.jpg

So get shopping and fill yer boots!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he not just buy a boiler at the start of the week :)

Its always a problem.

Start a promo at 5:00 pm, and what do you do about the guy who made a qualifying purchase at 4:59?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, you don't sell push fit waste fittings, only solvent and compression.

I needed some to replace some external ones and they have to be in grey, local City plumbing don't stock grey ones.

I know BES do them but I'd have to bulk my order to get free delivery.

Ray, you don't sell push fit waste fittings, only solvent and compression.

Hi Phil

We don't carry them in stock. Its one of those regional things - down here, 99.99% of trade customers fit solvent - even the compression is just to get onto older installs. Pushfit is strictly a DIY product here. I appreciate that its different in other parts of the country.

We could get them in for you, but it would have to be in bag quantities, and it might take a while.

Sorry to be so little help!

paint the grey black and your sorted :D

20160105_171435.jpg

Thanks Ray, it's an existing install that just needs a few new bits...

40 years of photo degradation has rotted it to polystyrene .

Anyway, enough of this, back to Rays deal...

Damn , damn, damn, bugger!
Just ordered £800 ish of materials, when I confirmed order I forgot to put in the code! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Damn , damn, damn, bugger!
Just ordered £800 ish of materials, when I confirmed order I forgot to put in the code! Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

Oh dear...I think you've got another 4 goes. Have you got another £500 order in you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to save £50 on an order of £500 this weekend! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock