Currently reading:
How old is my Grundfos pump?

Discuss How old is my Grundfos pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Grundfos Selectric 15-50, which looks similar to the current version but with one significant difference: the speed control knob is white and the numbers are on the flange of the knob and appear in a slot cut in the black surrounding. The only numbers I can see are:983484 and U327, neither of them appear in the Grundfos Webcaps database.

The versions with black speed control, with 1, 2 or three dashes to indicate the speed, were around from 1997, so it must be older than that.

Any ideas how old it might be?

89 replies,amazing could someone not tell the op its knackered have a combi LOL

Jesus i done a bit of research the other week trying to find out which year my fender guitar was made then i click on here and somebody is trying to find out how old there c/h pump is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How old is my Grundfos pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock