Currently reading:
How does it feel .....

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruff-Ass

To be ranked 3rd out of tilers and sparks and then plumbers..?

it must be daunting to train for 2 weeks and then get disheartened by not climbing the trade ladder ..:asshole:

The only time a bath tub is empty is when the plumber is sat in it :lol:

we are not trying to educate you when is empty or full pal ,

is about half-full or half-empty

but then I gain I dont expect you understand this difference

you are just tiler

:) pmsl

Usually yes, trying to scrape off the adhesive you messy gits have left all over it!

I hear different but i would have got more if you lot had not been warned or that fart gas man had not banned me :lol:

I hear different but i would have got more if you lot had not been warned or that fart gas man had not banned me :lol:
See, you do have psychological issues, have you asked doc to send you for counselling ? It may help :)

Im off to bed now with a vision of a redhead brass in my mind.........cheers ruff, this could get messy.

I did go see a doc but he said to change trades.. i asked what and he said a fricken plumber :lol: .. i asked why and he said it is a trade that requires little skill and less stress.

I was meaning a warning more to warn off innocent members and diyers looking to find out how simple tiling is.....

bs.gif

glorified decorators like Lawrence Bowen. thought he was gay but turned out dandy

At least decorators don't expect us to use invisible pipework to get water to our taps.

Rather than spending time bytching and whining they just slop paint everywhere.......

My grandpappy was a decorator.

Course that was back in the days when the job was done properly.

These days anyone with a vague idea of what a paintbrush looks like can call themselves a decorator..........

That explains a lot :)

Indeed. I sat on his knee as a boy and he said "Son, go out and pick a trade, plumber, sparky, chippie, decorator..... I'll leave it up to you son. But whatever you do don't become a tiler. They're the turds of the building trade!"

Croppie 5:0 Ruff bum..........

Indeed. I sat on his knee as a boy and he said "Son, go out and pick a trade, plumber, sparky, chippie, decorator..... I'll leave it up to you son. But whatever you do don't become a tiler. They're the turds of the building trade!"

Croppie 5:0 Ruff bum..........

Turds . Because we are the trade that bonny's up the $hit left by plumbers who think they can install bathrooms as well.

Morning croppie

Dave tilling is a simple job for nice simple people keep up the good work see I'm always late lol

Dave tilling is a simple job for nice simple people keep up the good work see I'm always late lol

Agreed, we'll always need tilers. Grunts to do the heavy work and make the tea.

Never over pay someone who's tool kit can fit into a bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock