Currently reading:
How does it feel .....

Discuss How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ruff-Ass

To be ranked 3rd out of tilers and sparks and then plumbers..?

it must be daunting to train for 2 weeks and then get disheartened by not climbing the trade ladder ..:asshole:

Actually we train for 4 years.....1hour tiling, 1hour electrics and 3 yrs 51 weeks and 38 hours doing the important stuff

Plumbers rule them all that's why we tell them what to do and where

Actually we train for 4 years.....1hour tiling, 1hour electrics and 3 yrs 51 weeks and 38 hours doing the important stuff

Ahh right i get it now ... so 3yrs 50 weeks and 35 hours of learning to lie :lol:

These tiler have got some neck ain't they?
They're only labourers who carry tiles from the van to the wall and they act like they are a trade....

I nearly wet myself:)

These tiler have got some neck ain't they?
They're only labourers who carry tiles from the van to the wall and they act like they are a trade....

I nearly wet myself:)

You must get some tena ladies gay jay .. :)

Croppie delete this as its another fool whos got nothing else better to do with his sat night

Can't delete this thread Koogs. That's a tilers trick.

Trying to hide things they don't understand.....

Croppie!!!! like a hot knife through butter you pushed the knife in deep :lol:

You must get some tena ladies gay jay .. :)

I got ten tilers ladies (although that description is somewhat generous)
Apparently their men are so unmasculine they use their floppy nobs as a grout float leaving their women gagging for a length of stiff pipe which is why only a plumber can satisfy them:)

I got ten tilers ladies (although that description is somewhat generous)
Apparently their men are so unmasculine they use their floppy nobs as a grout float leaving their women gagging for a length of stiff pipe which is why only a plumber can satisfy them:)

being in denial of being gay gay-jay is a bolton tribute... if talking about women makes you feel secure then lets chat about them :lol:

I really wish I could get a job sticking stuff to walls! Think how much easier life would be, no need to worry if that bit of gunk you smeared into a gap (grouting I think it's called) is going to kill someone! I bet you wouldn't get called out at 10 O'clock on a Saturday "Help, one of my tiles has faded, can you come ASAP, please, I have three kids, hurry!"

Croppie, leave it here. Bit of banter makes a change from being bored to death about Land Rovers!!

Seen Sooo many totally fecked up tiling jobs, done by a plumber who thinks its easy.

Where you lot getting those mushrooms from ,cos I could do with some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How does it feel ..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock