Currently reading:
Hello all

Discuss Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elevatedmind

Hi everyone,

New to the forum and thought I'd say a quick hello. Looking to learn and help where I can!

Welcome to the forums Elevatedmind.....where are you based and whats your connection d.i.yer plumber gassafe oillie....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Welcome to the UKPF best forum worldwide. Enjoy
Are you a plumber??

Welcome to the forum elevated mind. I'm afraid most of our minds are in the gutter round here, so you will be a breath of fresh air.

Omg I hope I haven't let mehself in for anything.. except a few beers at Christmas

Wont get any free drinks of this lot, All very poor Plumbers, struggling to make ends meet, just get sad story's about how hard life is, No work, bad back no money same old sob story line, complaining about how much fuel the Bentley uses ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock