Discuss Happy Mothers Day...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

...to all the mums all over the world who work hard with little reward so that their kids can grow up and be all they can be.

Miss mine, dearly departed and always in my thoughts.

...to all the mums all over the world who work hard with little reward so that their kids can grow up and be all they can be.

Miss mine, dearly departed and always in my thoughts.
i totally agree with your sentiments except the last part, still got mine and hopefully for many more years yet

Steve, I know you will treat her well and I send her my own best wishes.

We only truly appreciate our own mortality when we lose a loved one.

sorry to hear about your mum,must be hard on mothers day nearly lost mine last year due to a stroke shes only 56 thankfully shes still here but badly disabled still lifes what you make of it and she gets better every day

[QUOTE

We only truly appreciate our own mortality when we lose a loved one.[/QUOTE]

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME FELT LIKE THAT

My mum,s long past away,bless her sole

Luckily I had a customer into taxidermy at the time and I did a boiler change and he managed to get her stuffed for me,have her now standing in the spare bedroom over an ironing board,she has a little senser sewn into her zip up slippers that goes off when you pass her saying

why do I bother ,you treat this place like a hotel...your not going out dressed like that are you...get us 10 woodbine on the way in....stew and dums tonight,don't be late ,got to get off for me bingo....you big useless tub of lard...you will get the back of me hand in a minute...tell your farther I'm not talking to him....your not going out with her are ya,know her mother,nobody know the father...

gives me a right warm loved feeling

If you looking down mum,have a great day and go easy on the angle delight,lu

:wink_smile:

why do I bother ,you treat this place like a hotel...your not going out dressed like that are you...get us 10 woodbine on the way in....stew and dums tonight,don't be late ,got to get off for me bingo....you big useless tub of lard...you will get the back of me hand in a minute...tell your farther I'm not talking to him....your not going out with her are ya,know her mother,nobody know the father...

you can borrow mine if ya want , i still get that now 36 , 2 kids and live 50 mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Happy Mothers Day...... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back