Currently reading:
Got a thick head this morning?

Discuss Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Jackson

Well serves you right. As I don't drink I'm fit as a fiddle this morning and looking forward to getting out with the dogs for a couple of hours this morning.

Happy new year everyone.

No hangover, but then again I didn't feel too bad when I got to bed, even though I got through a few. Took dog for a long walk, enjoying my last day off.

When I was at home I got so pished I got up in the middle of the night, walked into my parents room sat down on wicker chair and tried to have a slash. My mum told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't in the bathroom.

Have I entered the twilight zone???

is there really grown men on here talking about pi55ing the bed?? It's really made me laugh this thread. I've been in some states before but never wet the bed. FANTASTIC :)

isnt this you tom ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 25
That definitely not me. I'd like to think I could control myself so that wouldn't happen. Feel sorry for the bloke in the picture though, looks like zeebeedee has had a go on him :)
he is now officialy known as zebedank, nice one tom :)

When I was at home I got so pished I got up in the middle of the night, walked into my parents room sat down on wicker chair and tried to have a slash. My mum told me in no uncertain terms that I wasn't in the bathroom.

Lol, I was about 20 and still living with my parents. One Saturday morning my mother came in my room and dumped the contents of the laundry basket on my bed, then told me I was washing it all.

I went and spoke to the old man who told me I woke the house up as I staggered in from the pub, thumped around in my room for a while. Then appeared in my parents room, turned the light on, lifted the lid on the laundry basket, pee'd in it, put the lid back down, turned the light off and left. And all the while mum and dad were sitting up in bed, watching me!

I get reminded of that one every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Got a thick head this morning? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock