Discuss got a right numpty to deal with tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

old man has just rang me one of the cp12 i am doing tomorrow guy sounds a right *****,he is a ex vokera rep i fitted a performa he in the house 3 years ago before his time old man rings him to set it up and he says its not the boiler i would have fitted,so the old man replies buy your own house and fit what you like but has warned me not to bite back i can just see it now
him;not the boiler i would have fitted
me:eek:h yea gas engineer are we sir? work on them for a living do we?
him; no i used to be a rep for vokera
me: right so you know how crap vokera are then thats why i fitted a performa now **** off and leave me aslone you moron before i poke your eyes out with my fga:wink_smile:

Tbf it's not the boiler I would have fitted either haha, but rather that than a vokera lol.

I hope you get a chance to have a pop at him tbh, sounds a right douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Whatever you do don't do that with your fga, it'll never work properly with bits of eye in it.

There the best know it all s right after landlords
yep they get my goat as well they normally get blown out,landlady in this case though is a cracker always pays up front i could be a bit more discreet and point out that there are 7.5 million 105/ performas fitted and they are the ones baxi know about via warrenty registration how many vokeras are there sir,not including the ones in the scrap bin LOL

We might be taking a neta tec out next month , am hoping so. Taking it up farm with a few slugs

Tbf it's not the boiler I would have fitted either haha, but rather that than a vokera lol.

I hope you get a chance to have a pop at him tbh, sounds a right douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
yes but in the last 8 years i have fitted 400 of them apart from a few aps,o rings and 2 pcbs i dont think thats a record you can argue with,mind i did fit 10 instants they have been a pig

We might be taking a neta tec out next month , am hoping so. Taking it up farm with a few slugs
i have to agree lee baxi,s 105/performa/duotec/gold 1 are all well behaved and largely trouble free boilers,however the solo he, bahamha,133,netatec and duotec 2???????????WTF the designers should be shot

i have to agree lee baxi,s 105/performa/duotec/gold 1 are all well behaved and largely trouble free boilers,however the solo he, bahamha,133,netatec and duotec 2???????????WTF the designers should be shot

Get them to meet Bod at the farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to got a right numpty to deal with tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock