Currently reading:
glowworm 38 cxi analouge timer

Discuss glowworm 38 cxi analouge timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevin lewis

the original part number A20086 for the clock, has been changed an dthe price has gone up from £30 to £100 sinse I bought one last month. I rang a couple of the largest supplyers and both said that the clock was an accessory but now is classified as a spare part and the RRP is about £120 inc Vat.
Has anyone out there got one on stock at the cheaper price. The customer would not mind if second hand.
seems someone is making a massive profit or hopeing that the customer will replace the 4 year old boiler.

The new part number is 2000800089. I don't know who makes this new one but the old one was made by Grasslin in Germany and the Grasslin part number is RM/1QTUH 0420. I've come across their timers before in numerous appliances so I contacted them to see if there was any way of obtaining the correct part. They explained that the timer was made specifically for Hepworth/ Glowworm and that they were unable to supply to anyone else.
This boiler is fitted into a fully tiled bathroom and running a new control cable to a remote timer would be troublesome.Customer is willing to buy a second hand timer if anyone has one.
i am still open to suggestions

The new part number is 2000800089. I don't know who makes this new one but the old one was made by Grasslin in Germany and the Grasslin part number is RM/1QTUH 0420. I've come across their timers before in numerous appliances so I contacted them to see if there was any way of obtaining the correct part. They explained that the timer was made specifically for Hepworth/ Glowworm and that they were unable to supply to anyone else.
This boiler is fitted into a fully tiled bathroom and running a new control cable to a remote timer would be troublesome.Customer is willing to buy a second hand timer if anyone has one.
i am still open to suggestions
can you put some pics up ? might have more luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm 38 cxi analouge timer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock