Currently reading:
Gas meter relocation

Discuss Gas meter relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
Hi guys, posting about this again because I want to be absolutely sure before I do it.
I’ve been supplied with a 22mm lever valve as my additional ECV.
Is this ok ?
If so I’d have copper going into it from the main ECV then coming out of it to the Annaconda, so what are the correct fittings to get from Annaconda to copper ?
Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Might be stating the obvious but the threa on the anaconda and ecv outlet are BS746 and not BSP. Grid /cadent/whoever dont give or with hold permission as its not their meter. They are gas transporters not generally meter asset managers. Having said that there is a MAM called National Grid Metering. To get off the primary ECV ou could use a 3/4" FBS746 x MBS746 adaptor and then a regulator outlet union which would then give you a male 3/4 BSP thread to connect onto,,thats one option

Might be stating the obvious but the threa on the anaconda and ecv outlet are BS746 and not BSP. Grid /cadent/whoever dont give or with hold permission as its not their meter. They are gas transporters not generally meter asset managers. Having said that there is a MAM called National Grid Metering. To get off the primary ECV ou could use a 3/4" FBS746 x MBS746 adaptor and then a regulator outlet union which would then give you a male 3/4 BSP thread to connect onto,,thats one option
Cheers mate I’ll keep that in mind

Reply to Gas meter relocation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock