Discuss friday 13 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
dropped van to local vw main dealer this morning to change clutch , come back home breakfast was nearly ready and a hot cup of coffee too, wife screams boiler in kitchen will explode .....
i went to kitchen red light flushing boiler over heated ...

now guess where all my tools are .....:)
this morning I took a small tray with some hand tools , but 12 " grips was not there , nor the alen keys :(
lucky me next door neighbour let me have one of his alen key and with a screw driver changed pump

what are the chances will not have tools and something will go wrong :

Keep smiling every one is friday the 13th

And happy easter to all who are celebrating

I hope yours isn't an omen of things going wrong on friday 13th.

I dropped mine off at garage this morning for new brake discs and a caliper. 3 hours and all OK so far.

Friday the 13th has been a good day for me. My lad has finally saw some sense and kicked his bint into touch. Maybe he can enjoy his life now :smile:

Friday the 13th has been a good day for me. My lad has finally saw some sense and kicked his bint into touch. Maybe he can enjoy his life now :smile:

Wish the daughter would do the same.

I didn't particularly dislike her but she gave him the life of a dog. You have to just leave them to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to friday 13 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock