Currently reading:
Forget the Olympics, I've got the new world record.....

Discuss Forget the Olympics, I've got the new world record..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Over 3,200 posts and still an Arms member. That's a record that will take some beating.

:teeth_smile:

Gonna need some this year. Just moved and it's got a woodburner in the back room and open fire in the living room. Wife won't let me get a chainsaw tho'

Got a mate that builds porta cabins , and when there done on site they come back and get stripped down so have loads of bags going

Probably not , I remember when me and our las got together , on the first night we may love and I took my pants off she could not stop laughing , when I asked why she said call are you going to satisfy with that. And I said MEEEEEESEE

What with my secret big flexi? They just love how I can bend it with ease. The last one had a rubber cover on it that burst. The consequences are still here 2 years later.

Her wee birthday was last week, luv ya sweetheart!

Filling up here too much love for this time a night

Spread the love, I'm on the Pills......er Pilsner!

4 can to go
Then they'll be three
Then after 2, I'll be fecking merry.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344712867.515910.jpg

There ya go pal

Remember that touchy feely thread about us all meeting up? Well what about inviting the sparks forum to it, telling them that there's free beer and accommodation, all they have to do is to get there......

The Outer Hebrides.

Ever wish you hadn't started something? This thread has 56 threads about feck all, apart from my meaningful contributions of course!:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Forget the Olympics, I've got the new world record..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock