Discuss FAO: South Wales plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wouldbeplumber

Hi all, first post! Been reading for a while with much interest. Apologies if you've heard it all before but here's the scenario: 2nd yr plumbing student, 25 and looking for someone decent to take on a personable,reliable, massively keen and enthusiastic individual. Am more than happy to work unpaid, I realise how this works by now! I need more experience, and a little guidance. I'm past caring about money for the time being. If you could pass a fraction of your knowledge onto me, and fancy a labourer,occassional hand,Saturday mornings,anything, I'd be more than up for it. From Newport to Swansea and anywhere in between (based in the VofG), just need a start!
Any advice much appreciated.
Phil

Hi Phil. I'm in Vog too. What college you in? I'm in my 2nd year too

Bridgend! The college is great but need and want real world experience. Been messed about twice so hoping for a decent break!

Im An ex Bridgend student too

I'm in Barry. I had a nightmare finding a plumber to take me. In the end, my tutor found me someone and I've been with him ever since.

Thats positive news karen. Unfortunately unless a family member is in the industry it does seem difficult to find work, even when offering to work full time for free! I'll get there though, I have to. Any plumber who hasn't had a phone call, expect one soon!

Thankyou Karen, much appreciated. I rang a number of people today, may have rung your boss! Couple of people gave some advice but no offers. The search continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FAO: South Wales plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back