Discuss Engagement rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are supposed to spend a months wages on them??

Can't remember. Several groats though. Or did I pay in denarii?

It was all so long ago.

She dropped a hint today the ring she wanted was half bat, I looked on site couldn't see anything. Rang the shop, nothing.

its kind of blew into an argument now, she's went dearer than the original one she wanted by a good bit !!

with the gob on her like that she can suggest an ask all she wants.

cranksbthe lot of them

Can't remember exactly but it was the price of doing the plumbing and heating on a new build with maybe enough change for a bag of chips.
Waste of money i should have bought a 2nd hand cortina :smile:

Personally, I'd ignore what she wants and pick your own. As long as it's not hideous, she'll love it and the thought you put in.

She dropped a hint today the ring she wanted was half bat, I looked on site couldn't see anything. Rang the shop, nothing.

its kind of blew into an argument now, she's went dearer than the original one she wanted by a good bit !!

with the gob on her like that she can suggest an ask all she wants.

cranksbthe lot of them

My misses has been asking for years. Been with her 10 years now and given her a kid - yet she still asks! I might surprise her one day and actually do it - she'll prob either laugh or say no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Engagement rings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock