Currently reading:
ebay item watch thread.

Discuss ebay item watch thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Anyone interested in a ebay thread where members have seen something really good at auction can post a link to it?
Ok we might get everyone bidding for an item but if someone gets in first and says they want it, then everyone else has to make a promise not to bid.

Just a thought and for us Arms members only. I'll make it a stickie if enough members show an interest.

That's not fair. I don't know if I want it until I see another plumber interested. Then I think, ah ha this could be useful

Just bought 500 pop up pencils for a fiver! LOL I'm always breaking the points on pencils so thought pop ups would be a good answer. Great for marking out, besides the kiddies will get a few dozen for school and nursery.

Just bought 500 pop up pencils for a fiver! LOL I'm always breaking the points on pencils so thought pop ups would be a good answer. Great for marking out, besides the kiddies will get a few dozen for school and nursery.

You just broke the rules, the rest of us might have wanted to put a bid in.

What if I see an item on eBay and need some advice and then you all go and bid on it, I'd be devastated!

All 500 of them? I've enough pop up pencils to fill Wembley.

Note to self.......stop bidding on everything on ebay.

Appy it's a pencil with leads inside it that pop out to replace the used one. Bit like a never ending pencil.......problem is I've got 500 of them! LOL

Some poor local school is now missing all it's pencils - its always the little ones that suffer:willy_nilly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ebay item watch thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back