Discuss do we have a contender ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home counties.

And another for your entertainment. Can you spot the error?

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 32
Yep, blow off into the condense pump. To be honest, I didn't see it on the first inspection ... took the picture for another reason. Went back to the picture and BLOODY HELL ... first time I've seen that trick.

can i take my hat off with the capital D on it and have a gold star ?

RE the unsealed boiler flue pics..becoming more common...

Did he also rip the carpet with his spurs on the way out..?

Has anyone seen this on the central heatin fourm

I have some problems with my Hot Water Heater Boiler, the meter points at 0, but normally it's 2, so how do I pump water back to the boiler so the meter shows 2?

As Gasman says above need to check the Mi's as it's allowed on some condensate pumps.

I thought the whole idea was that visible discharge from prv was to indicate that there was an issue with the boiler so surely terminating it into a condense pump where the discharge is unlikely to be seen defeats the object.

Some condense pump manufacturers allow the prv to go into them

thought there would be issues with temp and possible volume of discharge,any ideas which make allow this as could maybe solve basement instal problems

they do one in the bes catologue, high temp condense pump for pressure relief/discharges but its about £180.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to do we have a contender ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock