Currently reading:
Do it myself and mods

Discuss Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo21

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
This guy really gets up my nose.

hes on here giving advise under the ukpf banner. We don't know his qualifications, he's got no badges what so ever.

so surely he shouldn't be giving advise? Can the mods do anything about this, maybe some sort of disclaimer attached to his posts? Something along the lines of,

" we cannot be responsible for the accurateness of this idiots posts, as far as we're aware he's not qualified in any way, we recommend you ignore this sad tw@t"

You get the gist.

really though mods, come on, it's making a mockery of us.

Nope, I never make claims or statements I can`t fulfil.

You're turning into.... image.jpg

You're turning into....View attachment 24704

I`m actually a very laid back kinda guy but there was a time a guy refused to pay me after I`d spent 30 mins removing something his wife had flushed away and as he was all "What yer gonna do about it then!" in my face I simply went back to the bathroom to collect a screwdriver I had "forgotten" and flushed the said item back in to the sani before leaving.

Think I`ll get the popcorn in for later, it could be a "Will he survive the night?" evening. lol

link plz rpm

Come on Ads, you can pop your banning cherry tonight

That`s the thing, he done nothing wrong forum wise and no doubt thinks he is helping and crops said you can`t ban somebody just because you don`t like him.

That`s the thing, he done nothing wrong forum wise and no doubt thinks he is helping and crops said you can`t ban somebody just because you don`t like him.

Why not, that guy is s thing of nightmares. Pleeeeeeesae ban him.

You can when you've twice placed a diy avatar on his profile and twice he removes it.

I'm afraid that's game over, boys!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

You can when you've twice placed a diy avatar on his profile and twice he removes it.

I'm afraid that's game over, boys!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Tell me your not kidding, please!! Get him gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock