Currently reading:
dewalt tough boxes

Discuss dewalt tough boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

just seen the dewalt tough system tool boxes what do others think of them looking at the ds300 as an everyday box

The box mentioned is probably an ok tool box but for 55 quid are you having a laf? It is a plastic box to put tools in. For 55 quid i'd want a bj thrown in.
Another thing. Stackable!? If i stacked my box on top of anything else i'd need a sack barrow to move it.
Padlock eye! Give me a break. A swift kick and the top os off the box with the padlock hanging from one side so a lot of use that is.
It is however good marketing which seems to work given the amount of salivating over it :lol:

Ahh you prefer the dewalt to them?

for a number of reasons i mainly use my new dewalt stuff, performance, price, comfort, etc..... etc.....

i like my milwaukee stuff but its only used for heavy use jobs now, hilti are great for one off tools but offer a poor range of products and batts are too expensive for me.

the good thing is in recent years the competition between power tool companies has been to our benifit, you cant really go wrong with most of the stuff the main companies produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dewalt tough boxes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock