Discuss Demo Drill From Hilti in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just had my TE7-C drill start to show problems a just 2 months! Wasn't impressed with Hilti. I grumbled a bit and the area rep came out and has lent me this beast for the next week while mine goes off to be repaired.

https://www.hilti.co.uk/holuk/page/module/home/browse_main.jsf?nodeId=-539274

They say it beats any corded drill at 12mm diameter hole drilling in concrete. From what I've seen today I would agree, it's so quick.

6Ah 36V battery. The only down side? The price at £850!

Going to try it core drilling a hole for a soil stack tomorrow and see how it gets on.

they have been around for about a year now. I dont know anybody rich enough to afford one tho :)

Not me that's for sure. It's a good drill and very handy when rewiring properties but not worth £850 to me!

Hilti are doing fleet finance now where you pay them £35 a month instead and if it needs any servicing you get a repair tool while it's off being services for free.

Still expensive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Demo Drill From Hilti in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock