Currently reading:
Connecting Nest Thermal Link to Danfoss TP9000

Discuss Connecting Nest Thermal Link to Danfoss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srcfrguser

Hello All,
Just need some help here. Please!
Currently we have Danfoss as Programmable stat and is connected to remote sensor TS2. Danfoss TP9000 is used to control both DWH and CH. I am looking to connect NEST but unfortunately NEST only controls CH (according to the NEST website). So I need to understand how to make Danfoss and NEST thermal link work together!
1. How do I bypass CH connection from Danfoss and connect to NEST thermal link?
Currently, Danfoss has Live, Neutral, DHW ON, CH ON plus 2 wires for remote sensor.
2. When I connect Nest Thermal link next to Danfoss can I use to same Live and Neutral cable for both NEST and Danfoss TP900?
3. there is only one brown wire that is connected to CH ON . will this be sufficient for NEST?

Pleas help in understanding and how this connection works?

Thank
John H

Best to get a certified Nest installer do this for you. They know what they are doing and will save you lots of headaches. In the big picture it will not cost a lot of money and will give you peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting Nest Thermal Link to Danfoss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back