Currently reading:
Come on then chaps, what tools did you get for Christmas?

Discuss Come on then chaps, what tools did you get for Christmas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did he bring you?

I got a new pair of knipex cobras from my brother. That's about it really

No tools this year although it's my Bday soon and I wouldn't mind a new test meter ;)

Stabila electronic level accurate to tenth of a degree ( plus does falls and other neat stuff )......no more wonky baths.......that I can blame on the level

Got a pair of these, handy for cutting copper and carbon steel in akward places
310RRV5BDBL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Milwaukee Impact Driver, Combi Drill and Radio
4" Rip Saw
19" flat screen telly for my office.

Happy days.

More Makita LXT batteries,inspection lamp, and blower.....just need a new mains 4KG drill now.....

Makita DAB radio :)

Best tool in my box lol, not DAB though as all the boys have Makita normal, if on a big job we set them up all over we are working, tried DAB and there was a sound delay, so all the radios would be out of sync, can't justify us all swapping them, although Screwfix have them on offer!

Yeah I have heard a lot of bad reviews about the DAB and I find that sometimes it struggles to get a quality FM reception.

No tools for me but I did get a new gshock watch for work - sick of using timer on my phone.

Suggested a milwaukee driver and hacksaw for father in law from his missus and he was overjoyed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Come on then chaps, what tools did you get for Christmas? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back