Discuss Clearance Bearhugs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gas

£22.37 Toolstation > Clearance > Hand Tools This is how stupid people on ebay are, i bought all the stock from my local TS, 5 in total, i have kept one for myself and i have sold the other 4 on ebay. I sold them for between £34 and £37, this was after delivery and auction not BIN. I didn't want the blue plastic case it comes with or the ratchet, for the one i kept, takes up to much room, so i slung that on there 99p start, it sold for £14 Tbh, the other kit TS sell is a better buy (link below) but if like me have lost the crows feet, then its a good deal, sling some on ebay and you get it free! Toolstation > Hand Tools > Plumbers Tools > Tap Backnut & Tap Connector Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clearance Bearhugs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock