Discuss Chrome radiator recommendations, not towel warmer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi,

Have a cust who wants a price to supply and fit a chrome radiator in their bathroom. Only 2.5m x 2.5m room.

Does not want a towel warmer as do not give out much heat. Approx 400w x 1000h ish.

Can anyone recommend a decent supplier/brand?

Thanks

Thanks. They have been warned it's going to be expensive.

They also look gaudy don't they? In a way that for some reason towel rails don't. All that chrome, bit OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chrome radiator recommendations, not towel warmer. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just redecorated my bathroom and am looking to buy a new towel rail which is 400w x 600h. I have just realised that the pipe centres...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, We currently have 3 old radiators in our living room, the room feels cold in winter and radiators take ages to get warm, system has been...
Replies
Views
C
Hi there, i’m in the process of remodelling a new build home and have a towel radiator i will be fitting soon to replace an ugly traditional...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock