Currently reading:
christmas holiday

Discuss christmas holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

just informed the landlords I do work for if they need me between Christmas and the new year the rates will be higher they not happy

Typical landlords.... I would like to see any worker, of any kind of job get called out over Xmas for standard rate... They wouldn't !! So why moan when plumbers up the rate...

Typical landlords.... I would like to see any worker, of any kind of job get called out over Xmas for standard rate... They wouldn't !! So why moan when plumbers up the rate...

If you go out over Xmas, I hope you tip well, because all those bar staff, waitresses and shop staff will be on normal hourly rate, at least for all the non bank holidays and probably for the bank hols too.

My kids and Mrs have worked in bars and restaurants so I always tip well if there service is good, if it isnt no tip. It also means when you ring for a table on a busy summers w/end down here, you get one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to christmas holiday in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back