Currently reading:
check a trade

Discuss check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
well have succumbed have joined check a trade after several of you singing its praises

see what happens in coming months i guess

Checkatrade definitely works guys, as long as there aren't too many competitors in your area. If you have the most reviews in your area you are laughing in my experience. I've been with them for over 3 years now. Being a Scot, I certainly wouldn't still shell out £650 a year if it didn't generate me an awful lot more income.

Ian I pushed checkatrade at the start but contracts picked up.tbh it works allday long even had a customer from Edinburgh call me asking for a breakdown I said I will not be able to attend today but gave ian number he had tried to call you Again check a trade

It is basically you pay they put you on their website, you have your own page on there, customers rate you on every job and that's it really.

I'm looking to join up in the next week or 2 as there is no other heating engineer down here on it.

It's not like rated people though where you buy leads, it's just the customer searches there area and it brings up a list of people that are near by and their rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to check a trade in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back