Discuss Cheap, easy website solution in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

For anyone considering getting a website done, but doesn't have the design skills, then I thoroughly recommend Serif's latest incarnation of it's Webplus series which is now Serif Webplus X6. It's only £40 and comes with a range of professionally designed templates, where all you need to do is to add your own pictures and text. It's so simple to design a really good website, plus it also comes with free web hosting.

Template packs which are not on the free download page are available for purchase. For only £17 you could have the following professional looking website:
Plumbing Services Web Pack from Serif.com

Hoy stop cutting ma sons grass, he's a web designer and needs the work, do you know how many web site fees it takes to fill a Lambo fuel tank
Remember many moons ago when you put fuel in you got whiskey glasses from the petrol station ?? If they still did that I would be able to open a market stall after having it for 3 weeks haha not that I'm moaning !!!!!

For anyone considering getting a website done, but doesn't have the design skills, then I thoroughly recommend Serif's latest incarnation of it's Webplus series which is now Serif Webplus X6. It's only £40 and comes with a range of professionally designed templates, where all you need to do is to add your own pictures and text. It's so simple to design a really good website, plus it also comes with free web hosting.

Template packs which are not on the free download page are available for purchase. For only £17 you could have the following professional looking website:
Plumbing Services Web Pack from Serif.com

These thigs are ok but without SEO it would be worthless

These thigs are ok but without SEO it would be worthless

Precisely!

However if you have shelled out for a site that is not delivering results let me know by pm and my mate who is a Google expert Will evaluate your site for free and offers really cheap seo packages from 30 quid a month. My site is on first page of Google for a whole bunch of different search terms :)

Precisely!

However if you have shelled out for a site that is not delivering results let me know by pm and my mate who is a Google expert Will evaluate your site for free and offers really cheap seo packages from 30 quid a month. My site is on first page of Google for a whole bunch of different search terms :)
Bet your phone is going into Meltdown during this weather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap, easy website solution in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock