Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss charity fm all you rich plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

Just in case you fancy donating your well earn cash, chuck some towards the RNLI please, I want one of these to come to our station in a year or so :drool5: .

they are dead easy to park:

[video=youtube;IBcTXJ7UGVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBcTXJ7UGVg[/video]

they handle quite well, better than a defender in deep water! :puke:

Prototype lifeboat in force eight gale - YouTube

and if it all goes bad, they can pop up again! :dizzy2:

RNLI Shannon class lifeboat self-righting trial - January 2012 - YouTube
cheers guys and gals, be generous if you see an old lady with a box:53::53::53::53::53:

if my life boats above me, I want to be strapped into my seat and inside with the doors shut, then it may end up under me again

I have nothing but respect for the r.n.l.i most of the guys if not all of the guys are volunteers and are true heros. I've been rescued out in the Solent and seeing the lifeboat on its way is still one of the greatest feelings I've ever experienced. These guys put their lives on the line for no personal gain. It's one of the only charitys that I donate to every year. Respect due.

I had a little look round an RNLI boat in Northumberland this morning and gave my boy all the change in my pocket to stick into the charity pot. A very worthy cause!

thanks for the money guys every little helps. I dont believe any of us on our boat consider ourselves heroic, just slighty short of a few cards maybe, coz u do wonder why your heading out into some horrible seas when the sensible folks are in bed. But the kit the rnli give us is probably the best, well serviced and reliable, so u believe it will get u home and it does. Cant think why they let me work on the engines etc tho!!!

My ex wife was from that neck of woods, Combe Martin to be precise, spent many a happy hour in the pack of cards. And the two pubs top and bottom, George is it?

My ex wife was from that neck of woods, Combe Martin to be precise, spent many a happy hour in the pack of cards. And the two pubs top and bottom, George is it?

Them gas checks aren't going to do themselfs Croppie old lad

Dont eat at Pack of cards anymore as they achieved nil points at a hygiene check by the council a while back other pubs are Royal Marine (landlord owes £10s of thousands to gas/elec companies so thatll close soon, george and dragon still serving beer ok.

Just noticed your earlier post re "chug out of" for your info croppie the RNLI speeds gracefully to those in need of help:)

Went out on a couple of shouts with the shoreham crew as an observer many years ago, promised a treat when we got back in. My treat was regreasing the slipway rails! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to charity fm all you rich plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock