Discuss Card Machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I know there has been threads on this before. Just interested to hear what company you all use and how much it costs per month etc, basically what kind of deal you are getting. I am well and truly fed up of chasing money and I am hoping a card machine will be the answer and then people wont have an excuse for not paying at the time.

Using card save at £75 per quarter. 20p per debit and 1.5% credit. Using roaming sim, really handy

I have the Igenico IWL220. It costs £31 per month and debit card charge is 14p per transaction regardless of amount which I swallow. Credit card carries 2% or 2.8% business card which I add to the bill.

Heard screwfix are doing one £50 up front then 2.75% on transactions no line rental

Card machine image.jpg

You are allowed to I believe legally charge 1.99% 2% rounded(personal c/c) 2.79% 2.8% rounded for business charge these to customer BUT NO MORE. Please correct me if I am wrong.

you with card save helpsy. The main problem as there was one guy on here dealing with card save so he has now left i have spoke to card save and i have offered to help out so members can come to me and i can put you in touch with the right person

Can't I just pinch one from my local petrol station :eek:

you with card save helpsy. The main problem as there was one guy on here dealing with card save so he has now left i have spoke to card save and i have offered to help out so members can come to me and i can put you in touch with the right person
Merchant card services I believe.

I take payment over the phone....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 31
The machine I have has a multi sim fitted 4 different networks I've seen O2, Vodafone and another I can't recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Card Machines in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock