Discuss British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Rather funny story this one. One of our new customers told me about an engineer from Dynarod who came out to 'replace' her leaking immersion heater on her unvented cylinder. Must have forgotten to bring his box spanner as apparently he was attempting to remove it by bashing it with a wrench. He also didn't know how to turn off the central heating either. Rather amusing really as my staff member was able to do it in a few seconds.

Still, a good opportunity to win a customer over.

did a bath tap quote last week (not that i normally quote but just around the corner from me) taps on open end of bath, nice and easy..£40.

they also had quote from dyna for £262 lol

did a bath tap quote last week (not that i normally quote but just around the corner from me) taps on open end of bath, nice and easy..£40.

they also had quote from dyna for £262 lol

Bet you wish you added a bit on after hearing that ;)

Always gets me when you give a price and they say ohh I though it was going to be x amount being much more than what you've priced

I usually say oh I can do it for that price if you prefer with a little smile on my face. Not had a single taker yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock